Black stitched border great for garments, hats, and more! In some cases the design could not have been made at all with an embroidered patch. The colors pop on these patches.
Rectangle Sublimatable Patch with Adhesive & Black Border 3" x 2"
Oval Sublimatable Patch with Adhesive & Black Border 3" x 2"
Shield Sublimatable Patch with Adhesive & Black Border 3"
Round Sublimatable Patch with Adhesive & Black Border 3"
3-Point Shield Sublimatable Patch with Adhesive & Black Border 3" x 3 1/2"
Square Sublimatable Patch with Adhesive & Black Border 3" x 3"
Blank Patches (Packs of 10)
- sublimatable substrate (patch)
- sublimation transfer
- teflon or scratch paper
- heat tape
- scratch paper
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 390 degrees F
- dwell time - 60 seconds
- pressure - medium
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: To adhere the transfer to the substrate use heat tape not
repositionable spray. Using the spray can cause the transfer to stick to the
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. substrate (patch)
4. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Position the patch onto the transfer.
2. Tape the patch to the paper. Only tape the edges to prevent the tape from
sticking to the adhesive backing.
3. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto scratch paper or teflon
(transfer on top of substrate).
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the patch and transfer.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
ATTACHING THE PATCH TO FABRIC
BEFORE ATTACHING THE PATCH BE SURE TO LET IT REST FOR A LEAST ONE HOUR AFTER
SUBLIMATION TO ALLOW THE ADHESIVE TO RECONSTITUTE.
-Attaching With a heat press - 300 degrees for 15 seconds - press from the
front side of patch
-Attaching With a household iron - 300 degrees (wool setting) for 15 seconds -
press from the back side of the fabric.
Patches can be dry cleaned or washed in a washing machine with cold water -